- Gordon Johnson, 80, BS ’63 animal science, was a university research specialist and instructor at the University of Arizona for eight years, before joining Oklahoma State University as director of the Agronomic Services Laboratory. He served at OSU for 38 years and retired as a Regents Professor of Soil Science. He lived in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- Andrea (Noel) Olsonawski, 41, BS ’01 physical education, was a substitute teacher in Moorhead, Minnesota. She was a seven-time All-American for the Bison women’s track and field team, and is scheduled to be inducted into the 澳门太阳城 Athletic Hall of Fame this fall. She lived in Moorhead.
- David Bartholomew, 86, BS ’54 agricultural education, was a 30-year Air Force veteran who retired as a colonel. He also worked for Texas Instruments and Raytheon. He lived in Melissa, Texas.
- Eugene Nygaard, 77, BS ’67 mechanical engineering, was an engineer who lived in Denton, Texas.
- Zoe (Nelson) Betts, 90, BS ’51 chemistry education, was a teacher in Great Falls, Montana, and later a homemaker. She lived in Bonners Ferry, Idaho.
- W. Thomas Joyce, 89, BS ’54 business, spent his entire career at Western States Life Insurance Co. and ultimately became treasurer for the company. He lived in Fargo.
- Paul Swedlund, 85, BS ’57 agricultural engineering, lived in Bismarck, North Dakota.
- David Fedora, 68, BS ’73 general agriculture, was a retired Army major who served in the military for 20 years. He was a member of the Moose Lodge, American Legion and Military Officers Association. He lived in Wilmington, North Carolina.
David L. Anderson, 77, BS ’69
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Rita (Rice) Gardner, 86, MS ’62 educational administration, was a social worker for San Diego County. Earlier in her career, she was a counselor at high schools in San Diego and Minnesota. She lived in Solana Beach, California.