- marketplace is an online payment software purchased by ndsu.
- there are no implementation or maintenance fees associated with the use of the marketplace system.
- ndsu departments can utilize marketplace to accept registrations and for limited sales of products and services.
- the marketplace system can accept visa, mastercard, discover, american express and ach (electronic check) payments.
- marketplace integrates with the peoplesoft general ledger system to update funds on a daily basis.
- customer account services will assist with implementation, support and reconciliation.
- departments are responsible for managing and maintaining their site and reconciliation.
- credit card transactions are assessed a fee of approximately 2.5-2.75%. these fees are charged back to the department and fund where sales originated on a monthly basis.
- there are two (2) separate types of sites:
request additional information
if your department would like more information on marketplace, please contact carrie petersen in customer account services (231-7545 or email@example.com) to arrange a demonstration.
if you would like to request a marketplace site for your department please complete and return the departmental request for touchnet marketplace form. any employees needing access to marketplace must complete the appropriate credit card training module.
- login with your ndsu account credentials (same as blackboard, computer clusters; requires duo authentication)