customer account services facilitates the processes used for assessing and collecting revenue generated by the university. to learn more about our department and mission statement, visit about customer account services.
- cash handling
- credit card acceptance
- department deposits
- department draws and requests for cash
- financial reporting and reconciling
- corporate (non-student) account billing process
- student account billing process
- accounts receivable policies
- for information related to student accounts, such as tuition, fees, payment information, policies and procedures please go to the tuition and payments webpage under the one stop website.
non-student (corporate customer) services:
phone: (701) 231-7710
phone or text: (701) 231-8782
*please note that texts, emails, and phone calls are only answered during office hours.
hours of operation:
8:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m., monday - friday (fall/spring semester)
7:30a.m. - 4:00 p.m., monday - friday (summer semester and breaks)
ndsu dept #3110
po box 6050
fargo, nd 58108-6050
campus address: [ map ]
ceres hall 302
1301 administration avenue
fargo, nd 58102